What tasks and responsibilities can you expect as a Medical Scientific Liaison?
Your tasks and responsibilities as a MSL are wide-ranging. You contribute to the positioning of Cablons products, identify what is going on in the medical scientific field and provide feedback internally. Some of the responsibilities of a MSL include:
- define, plan, manage and execute KOL development in target therapeutic areas in cooperation with the sales team;
- facilitating and setting up, as well as supervising ongoing clinical studies and investigator-initiated studies from the medical and marketing/sales perspective;
- initiate en manage advisory boards/expert meetings and attending congresses;
- giving input on marketing strategies;
- pharmacovigilance – fulfill responsibilities as defined by the SOP’s;
- managing and supporting scientific/ clinical studies and projects.
At the same time, you will work with marketing and sales, ensuring that the CGR rules are being complied with, and you will be an active member of the brand team. You will usually report directly to the MD of Cablon.